The International School of Moscow was established in April 2007 in response to the demands and expressions of interest from the international community of Moscow. Since December 2017 ISM became a part of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools.
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our schools educate tens of thousands of students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers, staff and communities, and we inspire every child who attends an NAE school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
Founded in 1972 in the United Kingdom, the name Nord Anglia reflects the company’s beginnings in the north of England. NAE initially offered learning services such as English-as-a-foreign-language classes and grew during the 1980s by opening full-scale nurseries and kindergartens. In 1992, NAE opened its first international school, the British School of Warsaw. In the 2000s, the company began a strategic focus on premium international schools, with rapid growth in Asia, the Americas, China and across Europe and the Middle East. A truly international organisation, NAE now operates premium international schools worldwide. In July 2019, the company relocated its headquarters from Hong Kong to London, enabling even stronger growth in the future.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 69 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
About the role
Line manager: Director of Admissions and Marketing
Direct reports: Two Admissions Officers
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process and all the communications are clear and timely.
- Support the school DAM throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Ensure effective co-operation with the Finance department throughout enrolment/WL enrolment process, re-enrolment process, payment chasing process.
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to policies and local market regulations.
- Manage data capture and lead management through CRM system and data management at school’s MIS (Management information system).
- Support SLT with clear and consistent data for admissions decisions, as well as systematic data on enquiries, visits, admissions KPI, joiners, leavers and projections for the target cut-off dates.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
The closing date for application is March 21st, 2021.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both your country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.