College Alpin Beau Soleil is seeking to recruit
Head of Summer Camp: 100%
We are searching for an experienced Summer Camp Manager to take responsibility for the successful planning, promotion, preparation and management of our annual summer camp.
Continuing to develop the summer camp as a premium product, you will have strong communication skills in both French and English with any other languages an asset.
A strong team-builder and leader, you will recruit, train and manage a team of camp animators. Your ease with communications and customer-focussed mindset will allow you to help move campers through
the admissions process. Over the camp period, your experience in daily camp management will ensure that the camp runs smoothly and within the allocated budget.
Your goal is to ensure campers leave with lasting memories and the desire to return each year.
Your Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken, additional languages are an asset
- Excellent IT skills and experience working with CRM systems
- Previous experience in managing a team, ideally in a busy camp setting
- Excellent communication, organisational and event planning skills
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with people from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and focused
Start Date : To be agreed
Please apply online and include your CV, motivation letter and diplomas. http://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employment-opportunities
Any offer of appointment will be subject to a clearance from the police check.