Collège Champittet, school of reference in the Lake Geneva region since 1903, offers excellent education to generations of Swiss and foreign students. Its unique spirit revolves around academic performance, multilingualism and values such as respect and trust.
The Collège is part of the North Anglia Education family, the world leader in premium schools. In this dynamic environment, both local and international, we invite you to join our team at our Pully campus.
IB Physics Teacher
- Teach physics in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leverage a variety of teaching approaches to deliver the curriculum, including ICT integration
- Act as a learning coach by setting objectives that motivate and challenge pupils
- Adapt teaching to the strengths and needs of all pupils, whether highly able or with special educational needs
- Communicate regularly and effectively with parents about their children’s achievements and learning
- Provide pupils with regular and constructive feedback, both orally and through accurate grading
Profile & competencies:
- University degree in physics
- Teaching qualification at graduate level or above
- Completed qualified IB physics training
- Proven track record of excellence in teaching with at least seven years’ experience, ideally in an international school environment
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and team spirit
- English mother tongue and working knowledge of French
- Clean criminal records
- Swiss/EU/UK citizenship or Swiss work permit
If you share our passion about education and possess the required experience and competencies, please apply on our website.