JOB TITLE: Early Childhood Teaching Assistant (Ages 2 - 5)
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS:
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent document.
- Coursework or degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Prior experience working with young children.
- Must complete a minimum number of Professional Development hours annually as required by TX DFPS (PreK 2)
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong listening skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Basic facility with computers and technology used for a variety of functions
- The ability to relate well with young children
- A warm and friendly personality with the ability to be sensitive to the needs of others
- The ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language fluently.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and perform duties that require standing, bending, and crouching.
- Willingness to assist with diaper changing (PreK 2) and support children with self-care
See Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.