Collège Champittet, school of reference in the Lake Geneva region since 1903, offers excellent education to generations of Swiss and foreign students. Its unique spirit revolves around academic performance, multilingualism and values such as respect and trust.
The Collège is part of the North Anglia Education family, the world's leading premium schools organisation with 66 schools in 29 countries. In this dynamic environment, both local and international, we invite you to join our team in Pully.
Assistant School Office & Admissions
- Maintain the School’s master calendar
- Manage the weekly communications to parents
- Assist in both the annual school registration and the holiday camps’ enrolment processes
- Update and leverage the admission database (iSAMS and Salesforce)
- Prepare statistics and reports
- Plan and organise school events
- Prepare communication materials and digital marketing campaigns
Profile & competences:
- University or HES degree
- Self-motivated, sense of initiative and focused on continuous improvement
- Organized, reliable, with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer orientated with very good interpersonal skills;
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, staying composed
- French or English mother tongue with at least an advanced level in the other language
If you share our passion for education and possess the required competences, please apply directly online.
We carefully examine each application. However, due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.