Collège Champittet, school of reference in the Lake Geneva region since 1903, offers excellent education to generations of Swiss and foreign students. Its unique spirit revolves around academic performance, multilingualism and values such as respect and trust. The Collège is part of the North Anglia Education family, the world's leading premium schools organisation with 66 schools in 29 countries . In this dynamic environment, both local and international, we invite you to join our team on our Pully campus.
Your role is to teach English to pupils of the Swiss Maturity and French Baccalaureate sections.
- Create a quality teaching environment conducive to learning, implementing the principles of positive discipline
- Act as a coach by setting learning objectives that are challenging, inspiring and motivating, within the Collège philosophy
- Adapt teaching to the strengths and needs of all pupils, including those with high ability or with special educational needs
- Communicate effectively and regularly with parents about their children’s achievements and learning
- Give pupils regular feedback, both orally and through accurate notation
Profile & competences:
- Master’s degree in English
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Proven track record of excellence in teaching with at least three years’ experience, ideally in an international environment
- Fluency in the French language
- Swiss/EU/UK citizenship or valid Swiss work permit
- Clean criminal records
If your share our passion for education and possess the required competences, please apply directly through our website.
We carefully examine each application. However, due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.