JOB TITLE: Lead School Nurse
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS: The Lead School Nurse at The Village School is responsible for all daily tasks as well as managing and supporting the school nursing team.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Registered Professional Nurse
- Clinical or School Nurse Training/Experience
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- 3 years clinical/school nurse experience
- Data/Compliance regulations
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational and Critical Thinking Skills
- Embodies servant leadership
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Collaborative, team-player, does not make decisions in isolation
- Acts with integrity and builds a culture of trust
- Exceptional communicator
Please see full job description attached.
Please note - we reserve the right to close our vacanies early.