JOB TITLE: Elementary Teacher
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS: The Elementary Teacher is responsible for creating and implementing an engaging inquiry-based instructional program in a learning environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, and curiosity for the whole-child.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Valid teaching certification
- Demonstrates successful teaching experiences with a wide range of learners
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skill in teaching all core content areas
- Integrates educational technology to enrich student learning
- Demonstrates knowledge of educational theory and best practices
- Displays knowledge of child development and ability to apply knowledge to the selection and application of curriculum materials and instructional practices
- Works effectively with students, parents, teachers, and specialists
- Possesses strong organizational and planning skills
- Maintains a supportive, positive, and professional demeanor
- Collaborates effectively with grade level colleagues and specialists
- Models organizational values and beliefs
- Demonstrates the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality
- Adapts instructional practices to align with evolving student needs
- Performs duties in an effective and efficient manner for the purpose of supporting and contributing to high student achievement
See Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.