We are delighted to advertise the role of ‘Manager of Professional Learning and Quality’ – a fantastic opportunity to drive forward international education with Fieldwork Education, part of the Nord Anglia Education family and located in our central London office.
We are welcoming applications from driven and ambitious individuals, who are interested and motivated by delivering positive impact to learners around the world.
After many years of leading international education through our International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), our professional learning and consultancy, Fieldwork Education is seeking new expertise in the design, delivery and quality assurance of professional learning, through our three formats of:
- Regional events
- Blended learning
Our international curriculum is implemented in over 1,000 schools and over 90 different countries, supported by our professional learning pathway and consultancy. In-line with the company’s strategy, we are looking for a talented individual with experience in:
- Designing professional learning courses with a progression between the learning outcomes
- Planning and organising the delivery of professional learning with trainers and multiple venues around the world
- Marketing and generating interest for professional learning courses
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality and feedback of professional learning, to continuously improve the professional learning offer
- Working with schools to provide support via consultants and consultancy
With line management of a dedicated team, the role will work closely with the International Curriculum team and the Operations and MarComms team, completing the development and driving traffic to our new professional learning pathway and delivering the Professional Learning and Quality strategy over the coming years.
We are keen to hear from candidates who relish the chance to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding by taking on new opportunities and challenges within this growing part of our business.