International Visual Arts Teacher
We are looking for an experienced Visual Arts Teacher at Nord Anglia School Ningbo Fenghua (NAS Ningbo).
About Nord Anglia School Ningbo Fenghua (NAS Ningbo)
Opened in September 2018, NAS Ningbo bilingual school provides a state of the art, world-class teaching and learning environment with a total student capacity of 3,500. Providing a unique international learning experience, NAS Ningbo offers students the best of eastern and western education resources and philosophies for students aged 6-18. The bilingual program is based on the Chinese K-12 curriculum blended with globally respected international curriculum elements and teaching methods. Students will experience a solid foundation of Chinese culture, whilst equipping them with the knowledge and skills they will need to be successful in an increasingly globalized word.
As a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, the special advantage of working together with 66 other schools around the world enables us to achieve more than we can individually. Nord Anglia Education has a wide range of resources and support to enhance our school’s success. Unique opportunities such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and collaborations with The Juilliard School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and King’s College London benefit both our students and staff.
Find out more at https://www.nordangliaeducation.com and https://www.nasningbo.cn
About The City of Ningbo
Located on the east coast of China’s Zhejiang Province, Ningbo is a thriving city offering a rich blend of culture, business and recreation, all set in a beautiful landscape only two hours' drive from Shanghai. As one of the busiest ports in the world and centered on the flow of two rivers, Ningbo is a popular destination for both families and businesses alike.
Get to know about Ningbo city by clicking http://www.cnnb.com.cn/video/003/004/236/00300423613_vw00000000000001_ec7c76ca.mp4
About The Role
- An effective professional that delivers the vision and ethos of the school in a multilingual environment
- A collaborative practitioner that enjoys team teaching and expertise sharing
- A learning activities designer that ensures that all planning is aligned to our school’s curriculum
- Reflective on teaching skill and student outcomes, seeking out professional enhancement, implementing new ideas and innovative practice to raise achievement
- Offering students an international mindset whilst, creating a learning culture, fostering an environment of respect to facilitate learning
- Communicating with confidence across diverse audiences and situations, building strong relationships with parents and students
- Bachelor degree or above
- Qualified teacher with relevant certificates and credentials
- A minimum of two years relevant teaching experience
- Able to adapt quickly to our fast-paced multilingual environment
- Able to meet visa-related restrictions of living and working in China
When you join NAS Ningbo, you are strategically connected to a global community of more than 9,000 people working together to create unique learning opportunities. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development. At NAS Ningbo, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
Our vibrant online platform, Nord Anglia University, harnesses the collective expertise of professionals in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. Through our collaborations with The Juilliard School and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), our teachers have unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer selected candidates from our staff worldwide an opportunity to earn their Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London.
Alongside great training and a competitive package, you’ll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the best cities in China where combines both great history featuring seafaring and urban development.
As a NAS teacher, you enjoy the following benefits:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A culture which is fair and consultative
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
The closing date for application is 30 April 2020. Interviews will be conducted by Skype or telephone by the end of April 2020.
Employment Start Date: August 2020
At NAS Ningbo, we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.
How to Apply
Applications should be made via Nord Anglia Education website at https://www.nordangliaeducation.jobs and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees.