Director of Admissions and Marketing
Nord Anglia Education is looking to grow our network of Directors of Admissions and Marketing. We are consistently looking for ambitious individuals to join our network of premium private schools.
As the Director of Admissions and Marketing within each of our schools, you will be joining the senior leadership team at the school, where you will be driving the admissions strategy.
Reporting to the School Principal, you will be responsible for managing marketing, admissions and communications. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to fast-track their marketing and sales career in a leading global organisation.
- Adapt and implement the Parent Experience Journey for the school
- Lead, coach and guide the Admissions team to deliver annual enrolment targets
- Lead, coach and develop the team to maintain accurate data in school systems, enabling responsive decision-making through the enrolment process and accurate forecasting during annual planning
- Lead, coach and guide the Marketing & Communications team to understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders and develop marketing and communications strategies and activities which deliver the key school messages in a timely, relevant and engaging way
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to MAC team, the Principal, SLT, academic faculty and regional / global MAC team
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified
- Experience in a commercial role (sales/marketing) role with demonstrated success in growing/increasing sales in a competitive market
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector
- Education sector experience is desirable
- Experience of high-level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development
- Understanding of and ability to build strong customer advocacy and repeat client loyalty and retention
- Strong analytical skills and proven record of using data and research to support initiatives undertaken
- Ability to build, manage and motivate cross functional high performing teams
- Experience of working with CRM systems and integration with the sales life cycle
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle
- An understanding of the demands and educational ambitions of our parent community
What we offer:
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of over 60 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
A full relocation package will be available together with the opportunity for exciting future global career options within the Nord Anglia network, following a successful period in role.
Please apply to this position if you want to know more about joining Nord Anglia Education as a Director of Admissions & Marketing