JOB PURPOSE : You will be responsible for supporting the school Admissions team to deliver an outstanding experience for parents and students through the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ).
- Provide the first point of contact to prospective parents on the general Admissions phone line, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Ensure all leads are loaded into iSAMs (currently) and the new CRM system (in the future) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Co-ordinate directly with parents and teaching staff on the information and documents required for the completion of application and enrolment steps of the Parent Experience Journey.
- Co-ordinate the booking of tours and assessments with families, the Admissions team and the wider school faculty, ensuring all booked dates, detail and outputs are recorded accurately in iSAMs / CRM.
- If an Admissions team member is unavailable, or during busy periods, directly handle enquiries from prospective families and support on school tours.
- Implement the school’s admissions processes in line with any group policies and local market regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and best practice share to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
- Qualifications / Training
- Experience / Knowledge/ Skills
- Minimum 2 years working in a customer-facing role or service delivery sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Good time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Experience of working with a CRM and / or IMS
- Personal Attributes
- A warm, personable and curious character
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- High level of integrity
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Affinity with and interest in education
Location: St Andrews International School Bangkok
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment.(see our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.