Group Network and Infrastructure Manager
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Group Network and Infrastructure Manager. This is a key role in the organisation, providing operational support for the network and IT infrastructure.
As a member of the central support technology team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to ensure the smooth operation of our network .
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced network and infrastructure professional to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Maintain & support Operation Network & Infrastructure
- Provide subject matter expertise for Service Desk escalation to infrastructure teams and IT vendors
- Conduct regular troubleshooting and support activities to minimise disruption to production systems.
- Conduct performance monitoring & capacity planning to ensure performance is optimised
- Liaise with different teams and vendors to support and meet expectations of role
- Manage communication and expectations with key stakeholders for all Core IT Services
- Participate in release management for all existing and new IT Services
- Partner with Schools and Infrastructure teams to standardise infrastructure & network solutions globally
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a relevant field
- Experience delivering PowerShell, Shell & Python scripting
- Active Directory Management
- Managing & supporting cloud computing environments
- Technology Infrastructure experience
- Technology Applications experience
- Global Vendor Management experience
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 66 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 64,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
In mid-2019 our global headquarters relocated from Hong Kong to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 61,000 students. We couldn’t be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.