The International School of Moscow was established in April 2007 in response to the demands and expressions of interest from the international community of Moscow. Since December 2017 ISM became a part of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located across 28 countries around the world. Together, our 61 schools educate more than 61,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary / high school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers, staff and communities, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 61 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
About the role:
The International School of Moscow is looking for an enthusiastic English/Russian speaking Administrative Assistant. We offer a unique opportunity to work in the international team dedicated to provide the best educational service on the Russian market among international programs.
- Tracking and storing electronic documents (financial, HR, general administrative documents);
- Translation of documentation from / into English;
- Organising post services (upon request);
- Assistance in preparation and collection of documents before and during inspections of state authorities;
- Distribution of documents issued by Invoicing Managers, delivering documents to students (contracts, invoices, certificates et cetera);
- Covering Front Desk area (reception) if necessary;
- Assistance in organising school events;
- Assistance in preparing for the arrival of new employees (checking the readiness of apartments, preparing informational lists for school’s apartments and brochures for new foreign staff, meeting employees at apartments upon their arrival, preparing documents for opening bank accounts, preparing documents for registering employees with the Ministry of Internal and other tasks);
- Administrating school databases.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of archiving, documents management and office management;
- Readiness to work with a large number of documents and information;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to collect, analyse and systematize information;
- Ability to work independently;
- Personal qualities: accuracy, diligence, quick learner, good team work skills;
- English level Intermediate (B1) - Upper-Intermediate (B2).
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time employment according to local legislation.
- Location: Rosinka & Krylatskoye Campuses.
- Shuttle bus from Metro station Pyatnitskoe shosse, Krylatskoye.
- Lunches provided at school canteen.
- Health insurance plan after completion of 12 months employment.
- Position is available to candidates with disabilities.
ISM reserves the right not to reply or comment on your applications. Your cover letter has to explain your motivation to apply for the position.
The closing date for application is July 31st, 2019.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.