Nord Anglia Education
Job reference: 06724
Location: The British International School Shanghai, Puxi
Closing date: 01/09/2019
Department: Marketing & Admission
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey.
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step.
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process.
- Support the school DAM throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to any group policies and local market regulations.
- Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches.
- Work with the DAM to review school enrolment data, identify opportunities and risks and develop plans to unlock and mitigate.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.