Nord Anglia Education
Job reference: 06696
Location: Collège du Léman, Geneva, Switzerland
Closing date: 30/06/2019
Main Purpose of the Role
Teaching English language and literature, as well as potentially some language-acquisition level English, to students in the High School.
The English teacher will:
- Relevant university degree and teaching qualification.
- EAL Qualification.
- Teaching English language and literature in High School.
- Teaching either IB Language and Literature or Literature at SL and preferably HL.
- Meeting the needs of students with diagnosed learning differences in the classroom.
- Teaching English Language and Literature IGCSE.
- Teaching EAL students.
- Teaching in an international school setting.
- Working as class advisor.
- Teaching English language and literature in Middle School.
Prior Skills and Knowledge
- English mother tongue.
- Ability to use and integrate Educational Technology as a tool to enhance learning in the curriculum.
- Good rapport with students; firm but fair.
- Good organisational skills; evidenced by meeting the requirements of external examination boards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of French.
- Working as part of a team.
- Working to tight deadlines.
The closing date for this job has now passed.