Finance Systems Assistant Manager
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Finance Systems Assistant Manager to manage and maintain the Group’s financial reporting systems, and to support Group and Regional Finance teams to ensure that internal and external financial reports, budgets and forecasts are accurately reflected in the financial reporting systems.
As a member of the central support Financial Planning & Analysis team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to be an expert on the finance systems across our growing family of 61 schools. The appointed Finance Systems Assistant Manager will provide support to Group and Regional Finance teams on the use of TM1 and the MS Navision system.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced finance systems specialist with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead/support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- TM1 and MS Dynamics Nav (Navision)
- Cognos Controller Administration
- Systems Enhancement, Development and Data Migration
- Reporting and Management Information
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Experience of administration of COGNOS Controller, TM1, Hyperion, Navision or similar financial accounting systems.
- Knowledge of VBA
- Knowledge of TM1 including Rules, Turbo Integrator and TM1 reporting.
- Knowledge of SQL (Query level)
- System implementations and process improvement
- Data warehousing and database management
- Data migration and roll out of new systems.
- Financial and Management reporting / Financial Modelling experience
- An aptitude towards systems and IT
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 61 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.