Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit an SEO Executive to create and build out an effective group wide SEO strategy with the Group Digital team.
As a member of the central support Digital team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to help us improve our SEO strategy both onsite and offsite across our growing family of 61 schools. The appointed SEO Executive will, oversee the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, onsite and offsite content requirements, whilst also being accountable for the development of content designed for SEO purposes.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced, SEO expert with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead/support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Management of a range of SEO including but not limited to keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective
- Basic Website CMS experience with best practise rollout to improve SEO
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, onsite and offsite content requirements.
- Support in producing and optimizing content for marketing campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition, customer experience and brand engagement with prospects and customers through owned, earned and paid media initiative
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Around 1 year hands on SEO technical experience client or agency side
- a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Around 1 year’s hands on SEO experience with proven experience in improving site traffic and page rankings
- Experience supporting the digital team to improve onsite and offsite SEO
- Experience of CMS and coding/tracking
- Link building experience
- Onsite technical experience for best practise SEO websites
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 61 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 61,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.