Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Communications Manager to support our global communications strategy, working across schools and offices, using PR, media management and content marketing techniques to build and protect the Nord Anglia brand reputation and identity.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to help create global, regional and school communications to create outstanding experiences for parents and students throughout every stage of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ) and to engage and inspire our Nord Anglia team through compelling communications. Reporting to the Head of Global Communications, the Communications Manager will be part of the global communications team.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Communications Manager with more than seven years of experience in communications roles with demonstrated success in PR, media management, corporate reputation management etc., with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Support the Marketing team to develop marketing initiatives for our Nord Anglia collaborations and global marketing campaigns which deliver our key messages in a timely, relevant and engaging way to the target audience.
- Project manage the global content strategy, creating compelling, relevant and timely communications materials to be used on owned media as well as pitched externally.
- Establish strategic and operational relationships with key media contacts.
- Produce media materials including press releases, opinion pieces, Q&As etc., respond to media enquiries, manage media tracking services, and manage and PR agencies appointed for specific projects.
- Assist the Head of Communications with communications for any crisis issues across the group.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Communications roles with demonstrated success in PR, media management, corporate reputation management etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a journalist and / or an editor is a huge benefit.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and agility in dealing with multi-functional tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of high level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development.
- A team player who is open to collaboration
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 53,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn’t be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.