Secondary Math Teacher (confirmed)
● Grade 10 advanced
● DP HL and SL math
● Potential role as Head of Math Department
Potential for elementary teaching spouse
Ideally candidates will have the following experience and skills:
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math Education
● All of the requirements and certifications to teach in their country of origin or current location
● Experience teaching in a technology rich environment with the ability to work independently and
collaboratively as part of a team.
● Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with staff members, students,
parents, and outside community agencies and partners.
● Experience in IB or AP preferred but not required
● Experience working with Google Classroom and with Macs.
Package: We provide a competitive salary and package for our country including:
● Ongoing professional development
● Annual Flight and a moving allowance
● Excellent local medical coverage
● Tuition for up to 2 dependents
● Housing Stipend and initial hotel coverage during relocation
● Visa related costs
● End of Contract payment (approximately 1 week salary per year)
Interested candidates for this position are asked to submit the following documentation in English, and
in a single PDF document:
1. A letter of application (no more than one page). If applying for a teaching position, please include your
personal educational philosophy.
2. Up-to-date CV (no more than two pages) that includes: a recent photograph, nationality of passport,
listed professional accreditations and degrees earned (copies of diplomas or certificates will be
requested upon hiring).
3. Three letters of reference and/or names, addresses, e-mail contacts and telephone numbers of at least
3 former professional referees (direct supervisors).
You may send your application package via e-mail to email@example.com,
including in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Please visit our website www.themetropolitanschool.com for further information.