CRM (Salesforce) Administrator
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a CRM (Salesforce) Administrator to perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on its platform.
As a member of the central support Information Technology team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include CRM configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environment. The appointed CRM (Salesforce) Administrator will support internal end users’ questions and issues as well as work closely with vendors and performs other duties such as assigned or requested.
We seek a talented and experienced, CRM (Salesforce) Administrator with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead/support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using force.com, API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Develop, understand and make positive influence in users’ B2C Commerce, UX/UI, and Users journeys
- Maintain project documentation and communicate with external developers by using Jira and/or Confluence
- Keeping up to date of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Review, contribute, and monitor the applications of IT General Controls and SLAs
The Successful Candidate will possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of Omni-Channel and Force.com. (develop code, custom objects, reports, migration tools, SOSQL and web services, workflows, data validation, triggers and assignment rules)
- Understanding of Apex Code, HTML, Java, Jscript, Visualforce and XML Application
- One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge
- 5 years + experience working with Salesforce
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.