Reporting to the Admissions Manager, the candidate will be responsible for supporting an outstanding experience for parents and students through the Purchase phase of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ), as families progress from initial enquiry through to and including the child’s first day at school, thereby maximising the conversion of leads into new starters.
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout
- Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process
- Support the Admissions Manager throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to any group policies and local market regulations
- Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches
- Provide appropriate feedback and best practice share to other members of the Admissions and wider school team
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate
- Degree holder of related business disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' of work experiences in sales, service delivery or education sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills
- Affinity of interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Proficient in written, verbal communication, interpersonal, organisational, time management and negotiation skills, and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Experience in working with a CRM and or IMS
- Attention to details, self-motivated, proactive, creativity and able to work under pressure
The successful candidate:
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 56 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
To Apply: Please click the button below together with your resume stating your current & expected salary along with notice period.
Start date: Immediate availability is highly preferred
Compliance with visa requirements for working in Hong Kong.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.