The International School of Moscow was established in April 2007 in response to the demands and expressions of interest from the international community of Moscow. Since December 2017 ISM became a part of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, the world’s leading premium schools organisation. To work at The International School of Moscow is more than simply having a job: it is an exciting and rewarding experience. We are dedicated to ensuring that all members of staff are proud of the company they work for, which extends beyond enjoying outstanding working conditions and packages, and is more to do with the ambition to improve, develop and provide opportunities in all areas of school life.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located across 27 countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 56 schools educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary / high school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers, staff and communities, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 56 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
Admissions & Marketing Director, Moscow
About the role:
The International School of Moscow is looking for an exceptional Director of Admissions and Marketing capable to create and support outstanding customer service practices and act as an ambassador for the school through external outreach. We are looking for:
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a Sales / Marketing role with demonstrated success in growing / increasing sales in a competitive market (high end hospitality sector/service delivery sector is desirable)
- Experience of high level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage a team to achieve and succeed desired outcomes
- Understanding of and the ability to build strong customer advocacy and repeat client loyalty and retention
- Experience in using digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle
- Being bilingual (English + Russian) is an advantage.
If you would like to be part of that success, we look forward to receiving your application. Long-listed candidates will be contacted as soon as possible, with initial interviews taking place, conducted remotely by Skype. Please note that in the event of suitable candidates presenting themselves, appointments may be made before the closing date so please apply as soon as possible.