Application Manager - Finance
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation, headquartered in London and is looking to recruit an Application Manager to develop and maintain key applications in the Finance area to meet the business demand.
We are looking for someone who has ideally graduated in Software Engineering/Application Development to Develop, maintain, and support IT applications & platforms through their lifecycle for the Finance organisation, such as but not limited to:
- TM1 / Reporting
- Cash Management
- Manage and maintain applications as above on Amazon Web Services and Azure public cloud platforms.
- Execute project management tasks for IT projects.
- Maintain/adhere to a common set of practices, principles and templates for project implementation within the Group Central Support structure and ensure that application owners follow the defined standards.
- Research, develop, and maintain ‘best-in-class’ technologies standard to be shared and adopted by the group
- Manage communication and expectations with key application users.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Software Engineering/Application Development or related disciplines.
- 15 years + application development/maintenance.
- 10+ years functional domain experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing an Applications Team
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes
- Recognised Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2) would be an advantage
- Experience in business IT audits and controls (e.g., SOX, PCI, FERPA)
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn’t be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.