Information Technology Teacher/Technician (Part-Time)
Required for August 2018
The British International School of Charlotte is a growing independent private school situated in the popular area of Ballantyne, in Charlotte, North Carolina. We challenge and inspire children from the ages of 18 months through to 18 years of age and offer the highly regarded International Baccalaureate Diploma program. As a diverse international community we truly personalize learning so that every child can achieve ambitious goals. As a member of the Nord Anglia Educational family of schools in the US, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we are able to draw on the strength of this forward thinking, premier and contemporary educational network.
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and creative teacher/technician of Information Technology with strong interpersonal and communication skills, to join a supportive team in a successful and expanding school.
We can offer you:
- a competitive salary
- a friendly and welcoming school
- small class size
- highly motivated, enthusiastic children who thrive on learning
- an engaging International Curriculum
- support from a committed team of talented, caring professionals
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed teacher/technician who is:
- an outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent knowledge of the Information Technology as it relates to student K through 12 grade
- passionate about all things technological
- highly motivated, with high expectations of children's achievements
- superb communicator with good interpersonal skills
- committed to ensuring that parents are fully involved in their child's education
- able to demonstrate a commitment and desire to work in a team
- fully committed to taking an active part in all areas of school life
- Ready for the challenge and excitement of working in a private international school community
Find out more by following the links below and the Job Description.
If this is you, then we would encourage you to apply online sending in your Resume and covering letter. Further details can be found by contacting Deborah Kenny at Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Find out more at www.bischarlotte.org