The Executive & Administrative Assistant will assist, on a daily basis, our three Executive team members and will take care of the Administrative tasks of the Academic department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- In charge of our two Deputy Heads’ Calendars
- Support the organisation of school events
- Responsible for arranging accommodation for staff and visitors
- Organisation and booking of staff training, travel and accommodation.
- Organisation of cover for absent teachers
- In charge of any admin request from the Deputy Head, Academic
- Liaise with parents for both academic and boarding requests
- Organisation of conferences and workshops (book and set up rooms, catering etc)
- Management of the Missing Student Alerts during the school day
- Commercial apprentice (CFC) or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar post
- Excellent IT skills, (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook)
- Experience of working in the education sector desirable
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team orientated attitude
- French mother tongue and excellent English knowledge
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
How to apply:
Please apply online and include your CV, motivation letter and diplomas.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2018. Successful short listed candidates will be contacted straight away for an interview in Villars.
Any offer of appointment will be subject to a clearance from the police check.
Find out more about us at www.beausoleil.ch