Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong (Sai Kung) is looking for an IT Engineer. Reporting to the IT Manager, the incumbent is responsible for providing daily basis IT helpdesk support, maintaining and enhancing the server hardware and operating system software includes Apple Mac, virtualization storage, desktop support and infrastructure development.
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified to a bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- have at least 3 years’ IT experience in a MNC
- have demonstrate knowledge of working in TCP/IP, VPN, Firewall & VOIP
- have strong knowledge of Microsoft and Mac desktop platforms
- be familar with Windows server 2003/2008/2012, Domain Controller, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange,Office 2010/2013, PC/Server virtualization and SAN
- have an understanding of deployment and maintenance of hardware and software
- have good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- have strong attention to detail and high level of personal integrity
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary.
Closing date: 30 July 2017 (or until position is filled)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Recruitment agents please do not contact us.
Candidates should hold a Permanent Hong Kong Resident status or a Hong Kong dependent/ IANG visa for this post.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.