As the PA to the Principal your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide confidential administrative support for the Principal
- Manage electronic diary for the Principal
- Make reservations and organise travel arrangements
- Prepare and circulate agendas and minute meetings
- Maintain the whole school data base and calendar
- Help organise major School events
- Provide cover for Administrative Assistant/Receptionist when required
- Manage the Principal’s finances/budget management
- Line manage the Receptionist
- Secretarial experience at Senior Management level
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office XP
- Experience of working in the education sector desirable
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team orientated attitude
- Bilingual in French and English
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
Find out more about us at www.beausoleil.ch
How to apply:
Please apply online and include your CV, motivation letter and diplomas.
Any offer of appointment will be subject to a clearance from the police check.
The closing date for applications is July 23rd. Successful short listed candidates will be contacted straight away for an interview in Villars.