Reporting to the Head of School and the Principal's EA, the role requires the incumbent to provide effective and efficient secretarial support to the Head of School and the School's Senior Leadership Team. The role will involve organising the Head of School's diary, schedule and any necessary meetings, as well as liaising with staff, parents and students in a tactful and diplomatic manner. The Personal Assistant will also provide support for organising school events and activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Providing administrative and clerical support to teaching staff.
- Assist in compiling documents e.g. policies and procedures.
- Preparing, producing, copying and distributing letters, minutes of meetings, reports, newsletters etc.
- Receiving and handling telephone enquiries, dealing with queries and providing general information about the school.
- Maintaining pupil records and other information for the MIS operations.
- Assist with pupil welfare matters, including contacting parents and staff.
- Provide cover for reception (adhoc, lunchtimes, holiday & sickness)
- Operate relevant equipment e.g. MFD for photocopying and printing, and use ICT packages like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide general advice to staff, pupils, parents and others.
- Be aware of and comply with the school’s policies and procedures, particularly in relation to Child Protection, Health and Safety, Confidentiality and Data Protection.
- Contributing to the overall ethos and aims of the school.
- Attending and participating in relevant meetings as required.
Nord Anglia International School, Tai Tam is a new international school..The fully renovated School will feature high quality facilities and resources for up to K1, K2 and K3.
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
This is an exciting time to be joining Nord Anglia Education. We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with schools across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
Find out more about us at www.nais.hk
To Apply: Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary expectations.
Start date : 21 August 2017
Candidates should hold a Permanent Hong Kong Resident status or a Hong Kong dependent/ IANG visa for this post.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.