Location: Central London
At Nord Anglia Education we’re looking for a Video Editor to join our MAC (Marketing, Communications and Admissions) team. This entry-level role is part of our Group Central Support based in our London headquarters, the Video Editor will work with our Senior Brand Manager.
As NAE’s Video Editor you’ll be passionate about using video for storytelling to help bring our brand to life in creative and engaging ways.
You’ll work collaboratively with our central, regional and school teams and will manage material such as broll, dialogue, music, graphics to produce films that showcase the incredible learning experience our schools offer to all of our students across the world.
You’ll always find creative ways to bring our brand to life in motion graphics across our existing range of videos. And you'll also understand that creativity is key to deliver commercial objectives, that's why you'll develop videos, focused on our brand positioning, to tackle different business objectives through campaigns (e.g. explaining our offering or our curricula) and social organic posts in a creative and compelling way.
You'll be passionate about showcasing the NAE brand in every possible touchpoint, including our newly launched websites. You'll develop snippet videos from our extensive library of broll for our schools and find new opportunities to showcase the NAE brand on video on our websites.
As an expert, here’s what we expect:
- Experience in similar roles.
- You are a skilled storyteller, and you know how to work with existing video material to select the best footage to tell a compelling story.
- You have extensive knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut and developing motion graphics.
- You have experience managing the full creative process, from brief to delivery.
- You have a creative mind and excellent attention to detail.
- You are passionate about creative and design and will find creative ways to bring our brand to life.
- You are a passionate brand guardian, and you make sure all creative outputs are on brand and delivered to the highest standard.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment and deliver projects in a minimal amount of time.
We’re Nord Anglia Education, the world’s largest premium international school's organisation. With 81 international schools in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, our teachers help 75,000+ students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
When you join Nord Anglia’s Marketing Admissions and Communications team, you’ll become part of a global family of talented and creative experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
If you’re applying online, please do so directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and make sure to include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Because of a high level of applications, please note that we’ll only contact shortlisted candidates.