THE 2023 NORD ANGLIA INTERNATIONAL TEACHER RECRUITMENT FAIR
Welcome to Nord Anglia Education's 2023 international teacher recruitment fair. This year’s fair is open to interested teachers and educators, with sessions January and February 2023.
The next event will take place on Tuesday 20th December 2022 at 3pm UK / 10am EST
What is our recruitment fair all about?
Each year, thousands of talented educators around the world join our recruitment fair to get to know more about our organisation’s values and group-wide education philosophy. Our fair also provides a virtual networking opportunity for you to meet with potential future peers and school leaders, ask questions, and gain in-depth insight into the Nord Anglia difference in education.
We welcome teachers of all subjects to join, especially if you’re interested in private education in one of our 81 schools across the Americas, China, Europe, India, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
What does it mean to work at a Nord Anglia schools?
- Continuous learning and development via Nord Anglia University, a bespoke online learning platform with thousands of learning resources for teachers. Nord Anglia University encourages teachers to connect and collaborate with their peers across 81 schools to enrich their international teaching careers.
- Career pathway opportunities by developing key leadership and management skills through Nord Anglia’s Middle Leadership Programme and Senior Leadership Programme.
- Collaborations with world-leading organisations, including MIT, UNICEF, and The Juilliard School to create engaging learning experiences for students both in and outside the classroom.
- Unique opportunities to earn an Executive Master’s in International Education at King’s College London. Developed in collaboration with Nord Anglia, the part-time master’s programme develops participants' understanding of effective school leadership in an international education environment.
- Regular opportunities to move into other exciting roles at one of Nord Anglia’s other schools worldwide.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion
As an international schools organisation, diversity and inclusion underpins Nord Anglia’s culture and approach to education. Throughout the organisation, all teachers and school leaders embody and actively promote these values to create a supportive and safe place for all students to thrive. It is what enables Nord Anglia to harness the very best in ideas and perspectives to deliver exceptional learning.
Please register for the event by clicking on the “apply for job” button. You’re also invited to apply for roles in our schools before or after the fair.