College Alpin Beau Soleil is looking for a
Online or Face to Face
Start date to be agreed
Founded in 1910, Collège Beau Soleil is one of the most renowned private schools in Switzerland. As a prestigious international school, we welcome students aged 11 to 18 from over 50 different nationalities and offer them a holistic boarding education. Our school became part of the Nord Anglia Education Group in 2011, the world’s leading premium school group with 77 international schools located around the globe.
Our staff enjoy a dynamic, family-oriented working environment on a modern campus. They also benefit from the opportunities that come with being part of a global organization dedicated to education and professional development.
As native speaker and university educated, you have the ability to shape and deliver a course that is geared to the appropriate age group in our school (11-16 or 16-19). We require local teachers, or online practitioners from around the globe, to deliver a Language and Literature course to individual native speaker pupils wishing to follow our MYP / IBDP / High School Diploma Programmes.
- Embody a love of learning
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils,
- Demonstrate excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
- Deliver top quality lessons which engage and inspire students
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Use relevant data to monitor progress, set targets and plan subsequent lessons
- Give pupils regular and effective feedback, both orally and through accurate marking
- Ensure a good learning environment, demonstrating approaches which are appropriate to pupils’ needs in order to involve and motivate them
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bulgarian native speaker
- University educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Reliability and attention to detail
- Ability to enthuse and inspire young people
- A positive attitude and approach to change and development
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Good organizational skills
- Good sense of humor
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply at https://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employment-opportunities by sending a resume and a cover letter.
The college is committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to submit a criminal record extract.