CREATE YOUR FUTURE
project manager – content
Location: Central London
We’re looking to recruit a Project Manager to manage the delivery from the content agency for our new global websites
The central support function consists of over 150 professionals across Finance, Corporate Development, HR, Marketing, IT, Legal and Education, who each support the continued growth of our more than 81 schools in over 32 countries. By joining Nord Anglia Education, you’ll be contributing to our vision to create a generation of resilient and creative global citizens, who will change our world for the better.
Our expansive growth plan offers extraordinary opportunities for your career growth, and our entrepreneurial way of working means our colleagues are changemakers in everything they do, with streamlined operations in our central support team requiring leadership from every chair.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead projects with bigger organisational impact at an earlier stage in your career with us than you would get elsewhere.
- Manage external content agency and make sure their deliverables are on time
- Identify & manage all relevant stakeholders
- Assure content delivery in line with our quality standard, new brand framework and tone of voice
- Gather briefing requirements from stakeholders (regions, schools) and manage their expectations
- Be a Sitecore CMS expert and will be able to create new website pages & landing pages utilizing standardized sets of page templates
- Work with dev agency to migrate some content from old to new websites, e.g news & blogs articles
- Work with stakeholders to select media assets (images/videos) and populate it into the CMS
- Manage different requirements (content) from schools in different brand tiers (Core, Hybrid and Independent)
- Work in partnership with marketing and technology teams to ensure that web content requests are met.
- Ensure high-quality implementation and delivery of website content to support the roll-out of the new global websites
- Project management experience
- Content management experience
- CMS migration and editing experience
- Content delivery experience & translation experience
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience of large-scale CMS re-platforming projects
- Proven experience of managing large and/or complex projects with multiple workstreams
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders to deliver against plan in a content manager role
- Proven experience in working in a matrix environment to deliver a MVP and migration plan for over 20+ websites
- Sitecore or any other enterprise level CMS
- Image selection and cropping experience
- Website Migration planning and execution
- Managing translation agencies and copywriters
We’re Nord Anglia Education, the world’s largest premium international schools organisation. Every day, our teachers and support colleagues help our thousands of students achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
A transformational education at one of our schools is focussed on excellent academic outcomes, creativity, wellbeing, and international connectedness. Our innovative use of educational technology also creates a personalised, 21st century learning experience for all students, while our global scale means we can recruit and retain the world’s best teachers and offer unforgettable events and expeditions.
Our people are empowered to make a difference in their fields of expertise. Our fast pace of growth requires evolution and change from everyone, giving you the chance to define the role you do in the future. This challenges the learning agility of our employees and ensures every day brings interesting new experiences.
Founded in 1972 in the United Kingdom, our first international school opened in 1992 in Warsaw, followed by rapid growth across the world since the 2000s.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a global family of experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
Online applications need to be submitted directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV. Please visit us online at www.nordangliaeducation.jobs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.