Location: Central London
Temporary, 3 days a week
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join our Education team, sat within the Group Central Support.
As a member of the central support Education team in our London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to work alongside the Education Project Manager.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced administration specialist to:
- Provide proactive administrative support to the Content and Curriculum team within Project DNA to maximise the successful completion of the project
- Provide support to an international team of academics and non-academic team members and have good communication skills
- Maintain and support an effective file storage and data management system in line with project requirements and data protection
- Communicate effectively between team members
- Assist in the preparation of documents such as team agendas, team meeting notes
- Co-ordinate comms and appointments for the Development Community
- Manage distribution lists
- Assist in the organisation of team meetings, either online or in-person, including arranging diary links and invitations
- Providing support to the UK team in maintaining up to date records using Excel.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Experience of assisting with preparing documentation and reports
- Experience of working collaboratively and effectively in a team
- Experience of organising meetings and taking notes/minutes
- Experience of planning and organising one’s own work.
- Experience of working collegially and collaboratively across teams
- Good written and oral communication skills and experience of using a variety of communication methods
- Experienced user of IT including use of Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, MS Teams, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to solve problems, using information from a variety of sources to aid analysis and make timely decisions
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks in parallel and sharing knowledge appropriately
- MailChimp experience
- Power BI knowledge
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 81 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 74,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.