CREATE YOUR FUTURE
CRM Business Analyst
Location: Central London
Hybrid: 3 days a week in London
We’re looking to recruit a CRM Business Analyst to join our Marketing, Admissions & Commissions (MAC) team, sat within Group Central Support, based in our London headquarters.
The central support function consists of 150 professionals across Finance, Corporate Development, HR, Marketing, IT, Legal and Education, who each support the continued growth of our more than 81 schools in over 32 countries. By joining Nord Anglia Education, you’ll be contributing to our vision to create a generation of resilient and creative global citizens, who will change our world for the better.
Our expansive growth plan offers extraordinary opportunities for your career growth, and our entrepreneurial way of working means our colleagues are changemakers in everything they do, with streamlined operations in our central support team requiring leadership from every chair.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead projects with bigger organisational impact at an earlier stage in your career with us than you would get elsewhere.
As CRM Business Analyst, a member of the MAC function, you’ll be supporting the CRM team to deliver solutions that will optimise performance and the family experience throughout the admissions journey using our unified global CRM.
- Work with the CRM team to ensure all requirements are validated and documented to support execution of the global roll out plan, including gathering requirements for the online enquiry and application form and any other component of the CRM roll out.
- Provide support to CRM project manager, data analyst and dev team to ensure all tasks are done to roll out to a school.
- Contribute regularly to team discussions and work with regions and schools to gather requirements used to deliver CRM roadmap features across the regions.
- Maintain good relationship with the CRM and IT dev and support team.
- Support the execution of CRM roll out for mergers and acquisitions, as needed
- Support the execution of CRM champions training presentations, workshops and speeches, as needed, after securing approval from all parties
- Work with the SF support team to form actionable requirements from the requests raised via the support cases
- Map NAE business processes following industry recognised principles (eg. BPMN 2.0, six Sigma, etc)
- Write complete user stories to illustrate the requirements for new feature so that Dev team can understand and estimate the work to be done
- Support CRM IT PM to plan development and roll out of new CRM features
- Support Product Owner in the agile build and management of the CRM backlog
- Act as a NAE global process guardian, ensuring the NAE CRM admission process considered consistently across all user stories or training material
- Support CRM team during testing phase of each release by writing business scenarios in accordance with the relevant business process and solution design
- Maintain the NAE business process maps and documentation up to date with any new feature release
- Write release notes for each release ensuring technical validation from the dev team
- Capture enhancement requirements from the support cases and create user story that can be added to the CRM backlog
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience in business analysis to implement and enhance a customer relationship management system
- Experience gathering requirement in an agile set up
- Good writing skills and grammar
- Digitally savvy and familiar with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Highly familiar with current agile and business analysis platforms such as Jira, Visio, Signavio, MS office suite, etc
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- You’ll want to work in a purpose-led sector
We’re Nord Anglia Education, the world’s largest premium international schools organisation. Every day, our teachers and support colleagues help our thousands of students achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
A transformational education at one of our schools is focussed on excellent academic outcomes, creativity, wellbeing, and international connectedness. Our innovative use of educational technology also creates a personalised, 21st century learning experience for all students, while our global scale means we can recruit and retain the world’s best teachers and offer unforgettable events and expeditions.
Our people are empowered to make a difference in their fields of expertise. Our fast pace of growth requires evolution and change from everyone, giving you the chance to define the role you do in the future. This challenges the learning agility of our employees and ensures every day brings interesting new experiences.
Founded in 1972 in the United Kingdom, our first international school opened in 1992 in Warsaw, followed by rapid growth across the world since the 2000s.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a global family of experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
Online applications need to be submitted directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV. Please visit us online at www.nordangliaeducation.jobs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.