CREATE YOUR FUTURE
Regional Recruitment Manager, Africa
We’re looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for the Africa region to join our Global Recruitment Team (GRT) with our Group Central Support function.
The central support function consists of 150 professionals across Finance, Corporate Development, HR, Marketing, IT, Legal and Education, who each support the continued growth of our more than 75 schools in over 30 countries. By joining Nord Anglia Education, you’ll be contributing to our vision to create a generation of resilient and creative global citizens, who will change our world for the better.
As our Regional Sales Manager you’ll help us hit recruitment targets for our UK schools. You’ll work across our central, regional, and local teams to improve student recruitment and the student experience and ensure your individual KPI’s and targets are met.
Your role will an integral part of an international team, including our Admissions and Marketing teams. Your role will impact Nord Anglia Education by diversifying the student body and growing the number of students attending our programmes.
Our expansive growth plan offers extraordinary opportunities for your career growth, and our entrepreneurial way of working means our colleagues are changemakers in everything they do, with streamlined operations in our central support team requiring leadership from every chair.
- Achieve the recruitment targets in all sub-Saharan African countries for our UK and US Schools, as well as academic short courses and home tuition programmes delivered by Bucksmore Education.
- Deliver the recruitment objectives through agent, direct and school channels in Africa
- Work with colleagues across Marketing, admissions and Student Recruitment to implement market-focused activity plans targeting agencies.
- Build effective working relationships with the Bucksmore team to deliver collaborative recruitment activities
- Plan budgets and analyse the profitability of the allocated region
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns within region for direct recruitment including feeder school relationships
- Develop a strong understanding of the broader Nord Anglia Education portfolio.
- Be fully conversant with the admissions policies and procedures to ensure that all recruitment activities are compliant with admissions policies and processes.
- Advise/counsel student enquirers/applicants.
- To support effective relationship management, including managing existing agent accounts, identifying potential new representation and offering training for counsellors in-country.
- With direction from the Regional Directors and in collaboration with colleagues from across the Marketing and Student Recruitment department, to support effective communications across NAE’s network.
- To provide comprehensive feedback on agent visits and to disseminate market intelligence throughout the organisation to inform future activity and the development of new products and services.
- To work collaboratively with other colleagues in the recruitment team in providing training for staff across the organisation who are engaged in student recruitment activities.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Proficiency in English
- Significant experience in educational sales in order ‘to hit the ground running’ and have an immediate impact
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing processes in the international education sector
- Outstanding knowledge of the region and its market trends
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A champion of the benefits and opportunities associated with international education
- Willing to undertake up to 5 months a year sales travel throughout Africa
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- You’d like to work in a purpose-led sector.
We’re Nord Anglia Education, the world’s largest premium international schools organisation. Every day, our teachers and support colleagues help our thousands of students achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
A transformational education at one of our schools is focussed on excellent academic outcomes, creativity, wellbeing, and international connectedness. Our innovative use of educational technology also creates a personalised, 21st century learning experience for all students, while our global scale means we can recruit and retain the world’s best teachers and offer unforgettable events and expeditions.
Our people are empowered to make a difference in their fields of expertise. Our fast pace of growth requires evolution and change from everyone, giving you the chance to define the role you do in the future. This challenges the learning agility of our employees and ensures every day brings interesting new experiences.
Founded in 1972 in the United Kingdom, our first international school opened in 1992 in Warsaw, followed by rapid growth across the world since the 2000s.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a global family of experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
Online applications need to be submitted directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV. Please visit us online at www.nordangliaeducation.jobs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.