The Village School is currently searching for the following Division Faculty for the 2022-23 school year.
JOB TITLE: Middle School French Teacher
POSITION SUMMARY: Develop, assist, and organize educational content including notes, tests, and assignments to help the student achieve academic success.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in French or related field required
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of three years experience as a classroom teacher.
- High levels of personal integrity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
- Continually strive for improvement
Please see Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.