We are looking for a motivated Admissions Representative to join our team in a temporary role. She/ he will be responsible for recruiting, interviewing and enrolling new students for Collège du Léman. Her/ his main mission will be to deliver an outstanding “Family Experience” throughout the admissions journey, positioning ourselves as advisors to parents in their choice of schools for their children.
About Collège du Léman
Collège du Léman is one of Switzerland’s most prestigious international schools, located on the edge of Lake Geneva in view of the Swiss Alps. We welcome children from 2 to 18 years old to become part of a truly international community with more than 110 different nationalities. Our vision is to shape generations that harness differences and empower our students to change the world for the better.
We nurture individual strengths through our outstanding educators and the sheer breadth of opportunities that we offer as part of our curriculum and activities. As a forward-thinking, school we always inspire our students to be their best selves.
In 2015 Collège du Léman joined the Nord Anglia Education family of 70 premium schools, educating more than 70,000 students in over 30 countries.
Deliver excellent customer service and be highly responsive to prospective parents and their needs
- Ensure timely engagement with prospective family inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service support to parents and students throughout the admissions process, including welcoming new families into the school, making the admissions process smooth and easy to follow.
- Engage the wider organisation (academic, pastoral, operational) to deliver excellent customer service.
Provide personalised advice to parents on the right programmes for their child
- Develop a deep understanding of the individual needs of each family (both parents and students) in order to understand how best we can meet them.
- Work hand in hand with the wider school staff to become a trusted partner to families, demonstrating a high level of knowledge of the academic, pastoral and operational offer of the school and how it relates to each family’s needs.
- Support parents through the application and assessment process, including working with schools of origin, ensuring that all necessary documentation for the acceptance process is prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
Successfully guide families through the admissions process, providing convincing communication on what differentiates CDL, and seek out new lead opportunities.
- Relentless focus on helping each family appropriately ‘move to action’ (closing) at each stage of the admissions process, coordinating all departments of the school as required to assist.
- Maintain each family’s data securely on the admissions database, (a) appropriately following up with all leads, responsive, dormant and unresponsive, and (b) providing reports & Key Performance Indicators to determine the pipeline value.
- Analyse and research the market to develop admissions strategies and plans and come up with fresh ideas on how to drive new leads acquisition and enhance the brand image on the local market.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and execution of the annual re-enrolment plans.
Analyse data and identify relevant insights in order to enable correct pipeline management and sound business decisions
- Complete reports in our CRM database to enable correct forecasting
- Run data analysis and derive data-based conclusions to answer key business questions
- Be in touch with what is happening in the market, identify relevant customer insights & needs and recommend actions on how we can address them.
Skills and Competencies
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to listen and engage with customers in a meaningful and authentic way
- Demonstrates high levels of empathy at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Team player with positive and proactive attitude
- Sales and/or customer service experience preferably in the luxury, hospitality or service domain
- Data based and results driven with ability to combine data and intuition in order to formulate recommended actions.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and/or French
Excellent written and verbal skills in English and/or French
English native speaker. Other European languages a strong asset
3+ years in a sales and/or customer service role.
Experience in the hospitality, luxury sector.
Some experience in a private school admissions service but note this is not a requirement
Hospitality / Sales
Valid Swiss residence permit (once start – not needed in order to apply)