The After School & Activities Coordinator at The Village School supports the After School Programs and Summer Programs Manager, directly coordinating the after school and summer staff and the after school and summer programs.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
College Degree Preferred
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience of working with young students, preferably with some experience with an international population
- Experience working with program instructors
- Experience with the ASAP Registration site for after school and summer programs
- Prior experience in a coordinator’s role leading a team of assistants
- Experience with online communication with parents and staff, such as Parent Square
- Experience with Canva designing online marketing flyers, newsletters, and brochures
- Experience with HR Connect, managing timesheet/time off approvals
- Experience with coordinating after school and summer classes
- Reliable and responsible
- Diligent and resourceful
- Efficient and well organized
- Collaborative, teamplayer
- Effective communicator
- Calm and steady demeanour
- Energetic and enthusiastic
See Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.