Primary AND MIDDLE SCHOOL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS / SPECIALISTS
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit Primary Education Consultants and Specialists on short to medium term contracts to provide teaching and learning expertise, programme management and support to teams of Primary/ Elementary and Secondary/ Middle School teachers to develop digital lesson resources to all NAE schools.
We are especially interested in applicants with a maths specialism or science specialism and experience teaching in primary and secondary contexts.
In these role you will lead and manage a team of internationally based teachers to provide digital, accessible, and adaptive lesson resources across agreed subjects or year groups. In addition, you will be responsible for reviewing and providing quality control of all content across your team, ensuring its timely completion, and work closely with the Education Technology Team and Learning Technologists to publish on our digital platform.
We seek talented, qualified and experienced teachers/ex-teachers who are looking to:
- Lead and manage internationally based teams of teachers to provide digital lesson resources across agreed subjects or year groups.
- Create and deliver a strategy and plan for your subject / year group team, ensuring that all teachers in your team understand their deliverables and timescales.
- Review and quality control all lesson content from your team to ensure it meets pre-agreed standards and guidelines.
- Work with Ed Tech team to turn content into digital lessons that meet learning guidelines.
The Successful Candidates will be:
- Able to show experience of creative and inspiring classroom teaching and / or developing high quality teaching and learning resources.
- Able to show experience of developing high quality teaching and learning resources.
- Flexible. Adaptable and highly creative.
- Enjoy working with, and motivating, teams of teachers.
- Prepared to roll up sleeves and get stuck in to content creation.
- A completer-finisher with an eye for detail.
- Interested in ed-tech and keen to work with our IT team to develop digital solutions.
- Prepared to work unusual hours that fit with teachers across the globe.
- A self-starter who can work independently and drive delivery.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools’ organisation. Our 69 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.