PROJECT MANAGER - CONTENT (CMS)
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit an experienced and talented Content Manager to project manage the delivery from the content agency for our new global websites.
This is a 6 month temporary assignment.
Working alongside our new website project team, you will have the responsibility to:
- Manage external content agencies and make sure their deliverables are on time
- Assure content delivery is in line with our quality standard, new brand framework and tone of voice
- Gather briefing requirements from stakeholders (regions, schools) and manage their expectations
- Be a Sitecore CMS expert and will be able to create new website pages & landing pages utilizing standardized sets of page templates
- Work with dev agency to migrate some content from old to new websites, e.g news & blogs articles
- Work with stakeholders to select media assets (images/videos) and populate it into the CMS
- Manage different requirements (content) from schools in different brand tiers (Core, Hybrid and Independent)
- Work in partnership with marketing and technology teams to ensure that web content requests are met.
- Ensure high-quality implementation and delivery of website content to support the roll-out of the new global websites
- Content Management and content delivery
- CMS migration and editing
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of large-scale CMS re-platforming projects
- Sitecore or any other enterprise level CMS
- Website Migration planning and execution experience
- Experience managing translation agencies and copywriters
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders to deliver against a plan in a content manager role
- Proven experience in working in a matrix environment and migration plan for over 20+ websites
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world's leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.