This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to create a world-class parent experience, looking at all aspects of how both prospective and current parents are engaged by the school.
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS & MARKETING
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organization. Our family of 66 schools is united by a common philosophy - to be ambitious for our students, people and schools. We believe there is no limit to what our students can achieve and our approach supports every child to succeed academically, socially and personally.
Compass International School Doha – a Nord Anglia School
Compass International School Doha opened in 2006 and has grown to 4 campuses in the capital city of the State of Qatar. The school provides premium education for expat and local families looking for a British, international curriculum. The campus will accept students from Early Years through to Year 13, offering the International Primary Curriculum, English National Curriculum and A levels as well as other vocational programmes (BTEC) in Years 12 and 13. The campus, with the backing from Nord Anglia Education will have global reach and offer programmes beyond other schools.
To learn more about our school, please visit our website.
The ideal candidate will,
- Report to the school Executive Principal, forming part of the schools Senior Leadership Team (SLT) , and the key focus of their role will be to develop and implement a growth strategy and tactical business development plan that ensures attraction, recruitment and retention of students.
This shall be carried out through demonstrating the schools’ promises and highlighting these through key touch points within the school community both internally and externally.
- The post holder will have the responsibility for leading the Admissions and Marketing teams to ensure a seamless Student Customer Journey through setting relevant policy, procedures, quality standards, customer service standards, and ensuring their delivery to all prospective students, applicants, and their influencers.
- Ensure that School has an effective outreach programme with the internal and external local community which develops and builds on the school’s reputation.
Their Key Result areas will be:
- To ensure that your school’s key touch-points for parents, from awareness to signing and beyond, are based on parental needs and your school’s defined promises are properly designed, implemented and monitored and that each is evaluated for its effectiveness. Ensure that the school’s core messages are integrated consistently across all touch-points, that its brand is strong, evidence-based and compelling.
- To ensure that you maintain an up-to-date evidence base of the needs and concerns of our internal and external stakeholders in relation to the growth and retention of students and that this is evidence is communicated to the Group as and when required
- To ensure that you develop, execute and regularly monitor marketing, retention and admissions plan for your school that directs each phase of the internal and external marketing processes and that this plan is built on the school’s story and promises that are underpinned by evidence.
- Manage Marketing and Student Recruitment budget and ROI of marketing activities carried out.
- To ensure that your school has an outreach programme that widens the school’s network and positive relationships and reputation in and with the community
- To ensure that every member of staff in school is aware of their role in attracting, converting and retaining students and is actively and appropriately engaged in all three activities.
- Lead the applicant assessment process, to ensure that the school both achieves its enrolment targets and accepts students who are suited to the education on offer
- Create the best possible conditions for converting enquiries into enrolments, through the consistent implementation of effective admissions practice and outstanding customer care.
- Provide the Marketing, Admissions and Communications Team with supportive and focused leadership to enable them to reach their individual, team and school goals; ensure the work of the team is carried out professionally, effectively and to high standards.
- Collate school and market data to inform marketing strategies and tactics; have a thorough understanding of the competitive market.
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Have had experience in a customer facing and/or business development role (for example in the hospitality/hotel or private school sectors)
- Have had success in building and optimizing networks
- Possess exceptional follow-through and analytical skills
- Exceptional experience in campaign development and event management
- Have a demonstrable track record of success in a senior sales, marketing or business development role
- Be able to take advantage of data and metrics-driven performance enhancement
- Have substantial years’ experience managing and leading teams.
What we Offer
Compensation will be competitive.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of approximately 14,500 people working together to support our students’ success. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our schools. At Nord Anglia, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
We offer career and development opportunities that come with being part of our global organization. Nord Anglia University unites our team through a vibrant online platform which harnesses the collective expertise of their peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. We also provide extensive online and face-to-face professional development through Nord Anglia University to ensure that our teachers don’t just maintain their skills, they develop at the cutting edge of educational thinking. Our collaborations with The Juilliard School and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers our teacher’s unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer selected candidates from our staff worldwide an opportunity to earn their Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London.
Applications: The closing date for the applications is on 30th July 2021
Interviews: Due to global travel restrictions, all interviews will be conducted via MS Teams or online video calls. There will be three stages of interview, including a panel interview.
Start Date: September 2021
Nord Anglia Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to a successful medical as well as clearance from safeguarding authorities.