JOB TITLE: High School History Teacher
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS: The Village School is seeking a High School History Teacher. Qualified applicants will have demonstrated success teaching High School History curriculum.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Degree in Education or related field of study for History.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- At least three years of teaching experience preferred
- Training in effective History instructional methods
- High levels of personal integrity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
- Continually strive for improvement
Please see Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.