REward & benefits manager
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Reward & Benefits to join our HR team, sat within the Group Central Support.
We seek a talented and experienced HR specialist to support the Group remuneration, reward and benefits strategy and ensuring these are implemented to meet the needs of local operations across the business and in line with the Group’s strategic business objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing remuneration policies to attract, incentivise and retain high calibre talent globally
- Managing director compensation
- Managing the Group wide annual pay & bonus reviews
- Salary benchmarking for all Group Central Support roles
- Managing the Group benefits schemes (life insurance, UK healthcare, pension)
- Managing UK employment tax reporting to HMRC, including PAYE, P11d, share schemes, STBV reporting
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Strong HR reward/benefits background
- Experience in implementing, standardising and working with or managing multi-country/global reward and benefits policies and procedures
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic environment with multiple organisational cultures
- Knowledge of international reward and benefits frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of managing UK employment tax reporting
- CIPD or equivalent
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.