Education Team, Oxford, UK
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Programme Officer to work with the Education team to provide administrative support for the development of programmes for schools and professional development online and face to face.
Learning at all levels is embedded deeply in our philosophy and we are firmly committed to supporting our schools and professional development across our organisation through:
- Bespoke programmes.
- Online communities, resources, learning opportunities and courses.
- Annual regional conferences that brings our people together to engage with internal and external experts.
- Partnerships with world class organisations like Juilliard, MIT, King's College London and Oxford University Press bring the best in education thinking to our people.
We seek a talented administrator with a real passion for online learning to help us build on the great work achieved to date by the Education Team in Oxford and across our school network to provide valuable support in the following key areas:
- On-line development - Support the development of online learning through providing support on particular online developments as well as leading initiatives.
- Events - Support the Education team through administrating and leading on the development of face to face events.
- Collaboration with key global stakeholders - Develop strong collaborative relationships with others members of the Education team located in Oxford and London and with staff in our schools
The Successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent evidence of high level thinking, communication and problem-solving ability
- Experience of planning and delivering work to tight deadlines
- Confident use of IT applications and systems
- The ability to contribute to a range of projects running simultaneously, maintaining high standards