Digital Performance Executive
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Digital Performance Executive to assist with the optimisation and creation of paid search & media campaigns to deliver lead generation targets, working closely with regions and schools to apply local insight.
As a member of the central support Digital team, you will be to help us improve our Digital Performance marketing with a focus on PPC, plus Display and Paid Social.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced, Digital Performance Executive with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead/support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Experience/understanding of all various digital media channels (SEM, Display, Programmatic, Social Media) and the potential for Nord Anglia
- Campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to.
- Campaigns are set up and optimized in the correct way, according to brief and best practices.
- Budgets are spent within daily / monthly limits.
- Campaigns are monitored regularly and hit relevant targets.
- Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Develop strong relationships with our agency partners to ensure that our team are getting the best from their expertise and that our campaigns are always fully aligned to global strategy.
- Working with the Performance Manager to create and execute a digital acquisition strategy to increase our Enquiries to each of our schools around the globe
The Successful Candidate will possess
- Performance Marketing experience - client or agency side & a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- PPC experience. Google Adwords & Bing Ads certified.
- Experience of Google Display Network campaign implementation.
- Hands on experience of paid social campaign implementation e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms, such as Google Double Click, Bing and Baidu.
- Google 360 & Google Optimise 360
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications should be online including your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.