Collège Champittet, a school of reference in the Lake Geneva region since 1903, offers excellent education to generations of Swiss and foreign students. Its unique spirit revolves around academic performance, multilingualism and values such as respect and trust.
The school is part of the Nord Anglia Education family, the world's leading premium school’s organisation with 73 schools in 30 countries. In this dynamic environment, both local and international, we invite you to join our team.
Executive Assistant (50%-60%)
- Maintaining the agenda ;
- Organization of meetings and travel of the Director, expense reports ;
- Management of correspondence in French and English (writing various letters, proofreading documents), creation and formatting of presentations, filing of documents ;
- Drafting and distribution of the various minutes of meetings ;
- Management, planning & coordination of various projects ;
- Collaboration at the request of the director in the implementation of various projects (e.g. scholarships) ;
- Attendance at various events with parents ;
- Listening to employees and parents ;
- Coordination of visits by NAE staff members.
Profile & competencies:
- 2-3 years' previous experience in school administration ;
- Certificate of executive assistant or equivalent qualification ;
- Excellent command of computer tools (MS Office)
- English mother tongue and excellent command of French ;
- To be able to communicate effectively at all levels and handle several tasks at the same time ;
- Adapting to a multicultural environment ;
- Very good spelling ;
- Flexibility and versatility ;
- Excellent sense of priorities ;
- Stress resistance.
If you share our passion about education and possess the required experience and competencies, please apply on our website at: www.champittet.ch