data business analyst - digital
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Data Business Analyst – Digital to ensure we have high data quality, enabling reporting and providing key insights to business stakeholders ranging from school teams to Regional and Central leadership. You will define and implement measurement strategies aligned with Marketing and Admissions objectives; producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in our London headquarters, we are looking for someone to support the structured reporting from our analytics programme, providing key insights to business stakeholders to support data driven decision making. You will lead Digital reporting process globally for around 60 schools – delivering quality reports, with accurate data to provide the business with clarity on performance.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Data Business Analyst – Digital with experience in data analysis / business analysis / data management and insights, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Analyse the effect of different online and offline channels on each other, and their roles within the school admissions process and perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns / activity types.
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available data and ensure appropriate processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for reporting.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in Data Analysis / Business Analysis / Data Management / Insights.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical reporting requirements.
- Hands-on experience in ETL-activities (e.g. data extraction and cleaning, data normalization, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.).
- Experience in process improvement and implementation.
- Experience working within a marketing / business intelligence environment.
- Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Experience with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms, such as Google Double Click, Bing and Baidu, Google 360 & Google Optimise 360 and Big Query would be of great benefit.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.