JOB TITLE: Residential Life Assistant - Part Time
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS: To the students and staff in their care, they will provide supervision, structure, guidance, discipline and understanding.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s (or working toward) degree preferred
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience working with youth groups, teaching, summer camps, as a Residential Assistant in college or in a dorm setting are required.
- High levels of personal integrity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
- Continually strive for improvement
See Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.