Assist Regional Design manager in the implementation of the NAE brand style guide to ensure consistency of our visual identity in all regional and school collateral and publications.
- Ensure full implementation of brand guidelines in all internal and external facing materials both offline and online (school marketing collateral, website, advertising materials etc.).
- Ensure that the Nord Anglia USP and school brand are consistently presented.
- Develop and maintain a series of templates for China Bilingual school teams to use on a regular basis for both online and offline collateral including social media channels such as WeChat.
Supporting schools in adapting and implementing the Family Experience Journey visually for the schools through all key touch points.
- Work with the Regional Design Manager and school based MAC teams to ensure that décor, furnishings and visual merchandizing in all school buildings (current and planned) reflect our brand positioning and visual identity.
- Assist the design and delivery of all key touch-points for parents and children throughout the entire FEJ, based on feedback from the school MAC teams.
- Use global and adapted regional toolkits to maximize key messaging at key touch points in the FEJ.
Work with the Regional Design Manager to tailor global toolkits for China Bilingual.
- Support the implementation of all marketing campaigns across the school, including MIT, Juilliard, UNICEF and Global Campus, by adapting the global toolkits for China Bilingual.
- Ensure clear visibility of campaigns in our printed collateral and digital presence.
Working with Regional Design Manager and school MAC teams to source a series of quality merchandising materials for the China bilingual schools.
- Assist in development of merchandising items which work to support key brand messaging and collaborations which can be used through different stages of the Family Experience Journey.
- Assist in sourcing a roster of suppliers optimizing both quality and delivery times ensuring consistency across schools.
- Manage inventories and bulk buying in order to reduce costs for generic merchandising which can be used at school level.
Maintain the photography and videography repository for the region and schools, ensuring the highest standards are adhered to in line with global guidelines and school aesthetic quality.
- Leverage the global photo / video bank where appropriate in school communications.
- Develop the school photo / video bank, based on global guidelines, high aesthetic quality, brand fit and appropriate parental usage rights.
- Refresh the school photo / video bank regularly and annually through the use of a Nord Anglia approved photographer or videographer.
- Provide a clear brief to any external photographer / videographer or member of staff that provides photographs / videos for the school to ensure all images and film are aligned to global guidelines and brand fit.
Work with Regional Design Manager on new school design projects in terms of internal visual identity and production of school marketing material.
- Work with design agency and stakeholders to ensure key placement of the brand and key messaging throughout the final design stages whilst overseeing asset production and installation on site.
- Use the brand visual design identity to work with external agencies providing high quality digital assets for the pre-launch marketing materials in support of all new school launches.
Qualifications / Training
Experience / Knowledge/ Skills
- At least 2 years of experience working in design environment, with a focus on visual design
- Experience of working with design programmes such as Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and After Effects. Sketchup or other basic 3D programme desirable.
- Video, editing and hand-sketching
- Strong aesthetic eye in evaluating collateral – both in terms of design and in terms of driving effective behavior change and identifying appropriate visuals for different markets
- Bilingual English / Mandarin
- Experience of efficient file organization structures and priority management for projects
- Strong understanding of different printing techniques, and understanding of paper types
- Experience of brand style guidelines management
- Experience of campaign development including creative materials
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Good copywriting skills with excellent written English
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Creative and technical thinking ability
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- Uses evidence to support arguments or positions taken
- High level of integrity
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Affinity with and interest in education